Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Barely under the wire

there's this challenge at After Five Designs's forum that i found. being that my daughter just love pink so much, i felt it would be a perfect mini kit to download to make pages for her so i downloaded it around the beginning of march and spent the whole month trying to figure out what i would do with it for the challenge... sometime ideas takes me a long time to come. i felt that since i enjoyed the download, i should show my gratitude by participating in the challenge.

by that time, i was quite intimidated because there's a lot of very nice layouts. lot's of techniques used that i haven't learned yet. so once i started having an idea, it took me 3 evenings to work on it. by that time it was the last few minutes before the end of the month. so this is what i ended up with.

you probably recognize some of the elements my daughter used in her layouts that i posted earlier.

seeing that it's April now, i'm looking forward to the new Featured Designer challenge at the Studio. and while i looked in the shop for what i might get with my non winner participation coupon. i found that Christine has quite a few affordable and very cute mini kits to choose from and i was agonizing over which one i would pick. i asked my mom who was visiting, if she'd help me make up my mind. then i checked, out of curiosity, if someone had won already and who it might be only to be completely shocked to find out that i'm the one!!! i won the draw for the huge full kit... Lime Sublime :) wow!!! and only after participating in the Featured Designer challenge 3 times... i guess the saying is true... 3rd time's a charm hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment