Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dreaming of Spring

While it's technically spring, our yard is still covered with about a foot of snow. It's melting though. already 4 feet are gone! oh yeah! we got buried this winter. It will be nice to see greenery grow again. Until then, I have to be content to scrap with green. Lime green! that's the color of the kit for the Featured Designer Challenge of march 15-31 at The Studio. It's called Lime Sublime by Digilicious Designs.

It's the 4th time I submit a layout at The Studio for a challenge and Ii find it's somewhat easier for me if I do it early on so I don't risk other's layout influencing my creativity or awing me so much I get intimidated. since it takes me quite some time to make a page and I already had made 2 this month. I took a bit more time to think about it. then I tried to make a little sketch on paper. I don't use templates, I'm still not quite sure how to use them yet but I remember seeing the wall/floor concept when I surfed for freebies, so that's what I decided to try for this one.

An other reason why I took a bit more time to get started on this one is because I'm still downloading freebies and the space on my hard drive is shrinking. after a year of downloading, I had nearly 50 Gb of .zip files to burn and remove from my system. I took 2 days to burn a dozen DVDs. An extra, LARGE, hard drive would probably be a nice b-day gift :p

any other digital scrapbooking hoarders? how do you keep your stuff organized?

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment