Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanks Giving For My Daughter


 layout made with the mini kit Hay Day(add-on)from  Snickerdoodle Designs.

my daughter made the effort to color paper flower cut outs and write a little greeting at the back.  made me feel guilty for not having anything to give her back. so i made this for her then realized it might be simple but still a layout and i might as well enter it in the Featured Designer Challenge at The Studio.  i looked back at the last layout i made and it's been a year!  getting pregnant, having a baby and all that, made it difficult to keep up.  in fact, i did this layout sitting in a recliner chair with baby in my arm, nursing and the mouse resting on the arm of the chair on the right or beside my knee when i have to use my left hand... quite the rig i got there lol
the perk is that i'm using a 42 inch TV screen as my monitor.  i'll miss that when i return to a regular desk setting.  but for now, it's nice to be able to surf comfortably while nursing or rocking my baby. 

i haven't had my nap in 2 days and i find myself not always making sense when i talk today.  hopefully, i can get back into digi-scrapbooking here and there.  creativity seems to run thin when functioning on fumes or total lack of sleep but i really enjoy the memories they become when i look back at them months and years later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment